Monday, August 20, 2007

Wrap-up

Even as I was grumbling about this, due to lack of time to work on it, I'm sort of glad I forced myself to finish. The timing of the project couldn't have been much worse from my standpoint because of the huge workload during the weeks required to complete things. I'm sure if I'd had a computer at home, I would have done more of the work there. These exercises took all my concentration and I was not fast at moving through them. I do think there was value in it -- just as a way of being forced to become more familiar with the things/jargon we hear about every day.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the Celular, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://telefone-celular-brasil.blogspot.com. A hug.